Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tot School - Week 5

Tot School
M is 30 months old

Official Tot School
Alphabet Bingo
Golf Tee Hammering
Sticker Counting
Tissue Paper Apple Tree

Extra Learning
M played a lot with her puzzles this week.
She has a strange fascination with bugs and so when we found a spider she learned about relative size.
She had fun reading to her brother.
We had some fun messy play out in the rain this week.
We took a fun field trip to a corn maze/harvest festival.



Teacher Lessons
Don't be afraid to ask for help.  I've been struggling a bit with being able to get lessons set up for M with my new schedule (in bed by 9 so I can get up 4ish to go to the gym).  My wonderful husband saw how tired I was and offered to watch the kids 3 nights a week while I go to the gym so that I don't have to wake up as early.  You have to understand that this is a pretty big sacrifice for him considering that R screams nonstop every time I am not in the room, and he is a teacher who brings home hours worth of work each night.  But I know that this little bit of help will make all the difference in the world, and it taught me not to be afraid to ask for help from my partner when I need it.

That's all for this week!  To see what other toddlers are learning this week, check out the official Tot School Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment