Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Golf Tee Hammering

A friend of ours takes her 2 year old to the Lowes kids clinics and it sounds like so much fun!  I'm a little bit worried if we go, that M won't have the skills to hammer and will get frustrated, so I decided to practice with this little activity.  She loved it!  I had to push the 'nails' in a tiny bit at first to get her started, but then she had so much fun hammering them in all the way!

Theme: Practical Life/Motor Skills

Materials: piece of styrofoam, golf tees, kids hammer\

How to:  Have your kids hammer the tees into the foam.  Start them off if necessary, and make sure to teach them how to hold the nail. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :) I really like this idea and will try it when I can find a good "hammer" for Sweet Pea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the hammer? I'm looking for cheap hammers this will be an activity at my sons birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the hammer? I'm looking for cheap hammers this will be an activity at my sons birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete