Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Finds

I see so many cool things around the blogosphere these days that I really want to be able to share them.  Fridays will be my special day here to share some fun finds that I have found that week.  Enjoy!

 
These Letter to Santa Templates are absolutely adorable!  I always remember being a little bit intimidated at writing a letter to Santa all by myself, so these would have been perfect.

I'm really digging the fun Advent activity calenders I've been seeing.  Here's one that makes a new ornament each day, and one that reads a new Christmas book each day.

Make sure to check out these ideas for quick car games if you'll be spending any time traveling in a car with your toddler/preschooler this Christmas.  The link is just to the first one, so make sure to take a look at all 5 of the games she posted.

What were your favorite finds this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment