Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Library Corner - Christmas Books

I know Christmas is over, but I still wanted to share some our favorite Christmas books from over the past few weeks!

Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous ChristmasFancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas by Jane O'Connor - By far M's favorite.  She just loves Fancy Nancy!

Christmas Is Coming (Carolrhoda Picture Books)Christmas is Coming by Anne Bowen - M could really relate to this adorable story told from the point of view of a little girl telling her baby brother about Christmas. 

Snowbear's Christmas CountdownSnowbear's Christmas Countdown by Theresa Smythe - I REALLY enjoyed the illustrations in this book.

Counting to ChristmasCounting to Christmas by Nancy Tafuri - A cute little story about the various activities a little girl does to get ready for Christmas

I Spy A Christmas Tree (I Spy (Scholastic Hardcover))I Spy A Christmas Tree by Jean Marzollo - M loves I Spy activities, so this wa a really fun book for her. The items were not impossible to find but still difficult enough to be a challenge.

Mother Hubbard's Christmas (Picture Yearling Book)Mother Hubbard's Christmas by John o'Brien - This was a funny little twist on the classic nursery rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment