Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wet Pouring

A few week ago I did a post on dry pouring.  M's been getting better at it, so I decided to try wet pouring with her.  Well, as you can see in the pictures it was a huge mess!  She definitely needs more practice until she gets to the point where she's no longer spilling.  I think next time I do this, I'll give her a little sponge to clean up her messes because the paper towels just weren't cutting it!

Wet Pouring

Theme: Practical Life/Motor Skills

Materials: Small pitcher, several containers with increasingly smaller openings, water, sponge

How to:  Fill the pitcher with water and have your child practice pouring them into the containers and back again with as little spilling as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment